Re: Buglist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edmund Dengler
Subject Re: Buglist
Date
List pgsql-general
What about the use of priority inheritance to deal with the issue of
priority inversion (a standard methodology within the real-time world)?

Then we could have priorities, but still have low priority processes
bumped up if a high level one is waiting on them.

Regards,
Ed