Multiple Table Selection - Mailing list pgsql-php

From arun kv
Subject Multiple Table Selection
Date
List pgsql-php
hello sir,
           I am having a postgresql database and using php to access the
same. i have three tables and my program has to search for the data
entered thru my php page in all these tables.

 i have to enter either of name,age or company of a person and have to
search for either of these in all the three tables and display results.for
1 table its working fine but for 3 tables it gives me error: Unable to
jump to row 0 of postgresql result index 3 on *.php file. how can i
override this warning. i have to search all the tables if i enter 1 or 2
or all three values. how can i do the same.

 can somebody help me in this problem.
       Thanks in advance
                                  With Regards
                                      Arun