Re: Database structure - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Joshua b. Jore
Subject Re: Database structure
Date
List pgsql-novice
Keep in mind that at least in the docs that I've read, symlinks are quoted
as being the most expensive object to work with. This is probably only an
issue for when the lookup isn't already cached by your operating system.

Joshua b. Jore
http://www.greentechnologist.org