Re: OpenBSD Trusted Path Execution (TPE) compatibility? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Jore
Subject Re: OpenBSD Trusted Path Execution (TPE) compatibility?
Date
List pgsql-general
Nah, the restriction is only on fd 0 which isn't going to happen in reads
to real files. I've got it figured out now - unless I write some code for
PostgreSQL and don't let root own it (not run it, the postgresql user does
that) then I don't have to trust the daemon user.

Thanks for the suggestion tho. It's been an education ;-)

Josh