Re: phpPgAdmin users - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: phpPgAdmin users
Date
List pgsql-php
Create a column with type SERIAL in the table, or if you want to have
programmatic access to the number while you're handling the update, use a
sequence.

Don't take this as a flame, but if you're doing a lot of work with
PostgreSQL, you really ought to buy the book. No conflict of interest
here, just another satisfied reader...

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>