Re: Postgres ODBC woes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: Postgres ODBC woes
Date
List pgsql-general
Steve,

Have a look at the log files: C:\psqlodbc_*.log on your windows box.

Make sure your ODBC and PostgreSQL versions are not mismatched.

I've successfully connected in the past with Access 97/ Win 95 to OpenBSD
2.7 and PostgreSQL 6.5.3, but I haven't tried lately with Access 2000 and
PosstgreSQL 7.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
Tel: +1.905.623.1500  Fax: +1.905.623.3852

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/