Re: [GENERAL] Calender - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Calender
Date
List pgsql-general
My wife's mom makes stuffed teddy bears. I've been working on convincing
her that software-inspired stuffed toys would be cool (*BSD daemons, and
now maybe elephants). The first few will be experimental and probably
pricey, assuming I can convince her that it's cool.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/