Re: [GENERAL] Calender - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Calender
Date
List pgsql-general
people pushing elphants ? i say hell with that, we should just buy
2 elphants, breed them and tatoo "PostgreSQL" on the calfs and sell'em.

re: stuffed elephant, supppliers haven't found anything yet, and they
said that these would probably be quite pricy.

jeff

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Lincoln Yeoh wrote:

> At 11:39 AM 22-02-2000 -0400, Jeff MacDonald wrote:
> >Um , we're trying to push postgres here :)
>
> Yah, but I just couldn't resist..
>
> How about a picture of the Postgres People pushing elephants in various
> ways ;).
>
> Link.
>
> p.s. Any sign of the stuffed toy elephant? It's got to be cute tho, e.g.
> bright big black eyes, big head, cute little trunk, wearing nice little
> Postgres t-shirt, that kind of thing. And not too expensive....

Jeff MacDonald
jeff@pgsql.com