Re: [GENERAL] Calender - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lincoln Yeoh
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Calender
Date
List pgsql-general
At 01:29 AM 23-02-2000 -0400, Jeff MacDonald wrote:
>people pushing elphants ? i say hell with that, we should just buy
>2 elphants, breed them and tatoo "PostgreSQL" on the calfs and sell'em.

Hehe :). We'll call the parents Postmaster and Postmistress. Talk about
spawning child processes ;). Come to think of it, the mom should be
Postmaster and maybe the dad psql. Well the dad could be Apache as well :).
Multiple dads allowed but only a single Madam Postmaster.

>re: stuffed elephant, supppliers haven't found anything yet, and they
>said that these would probably be quite pricy.

Awww.

I recently bought myself an Opus Penguin stuffed toy, and it was about RM10
(USD2.50 ). Looked strictly legal too - with all the various copyright
labels, plus even warnings to remove tags/clips in case children choke on
them.

But of course the manufacturing run for Opus will probably be a lot bigger
than for a Postgres stuffed elephant. So... :(

Maybe I'll just look for a Dumbo stuffed toy, do an ear reduction (both ;)
), and make a mini postgres T-shirt for it.

Cheerio,

Link.