Re: How to fill 'bytea' columns?!? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Pilosov
Subject Re: How to fill 'bytea' columns?!?
Date
List pgsql-general
Depends what exactly you want to do.

If you want to do it from a client-side perl program, just use DBD::Pg and
bind the values as SQL_BINARY.

If you want to do it from server-side, look at contrib/pgcrypto, and at
the encode/decode functions.

-alex