Re: What the heck is happening here? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Pilosov
Subject Re: What the heck is happening here?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I think we need to get DBD:Pg into our distribution.
While I think its a great idea for quality of DBD::Pg (Edmund, with all
due respect, does not scale :), it needs to be agreed with Edmund
first, and CPAN releases of DBD::Pg should continue, based on snapshots
from postgresql canonic source. Preferably these releases should be once
every few month (i.e. not necessarily coincided with postgres core
releases).

-alex