Re: Stumped on PlPgSql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Pilosov
Subject Re: Stumped on PlPgSql
Date
List pgsql-general
Usually what causes this error for me is following type of code: table x
with column a, and local variable called a. Then, if you are not careful,
it'll refer to the local variable in a where clause, when you intended to
refer to table column.