Re: sub select performance - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Chris Linstruth
Subject Re: sub select performance
Date
List pgsql-sql
Wow.  Now to dig into the docs to see what you did.  Thanks
a bunch.

$ time psql radius < mailinglist.sqlsessions | connecttime
(1 row)
       0.04 real         0.00 user         0.00 sys
$

Out of almost a million records, too.

--
Chris Linstruth <cjl@qnet.com>