Re: Re: RPMs for PHP accessing PostgreSQL via ODBC over RedHat - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fork
Subject Re: Re: RPMs for PHP accessing PostgreSQL via ODBC over RedHat
Date
List pgsql-general
Just FYI, but PHP can be used to talk to a remote postgres server using
native postgres calls, i.e.:

$conn = pg_connect("host=some.host.com user=me password=i db=test");
pg_exec($conn, "SELECT * FROM pg_class");
pg_close($conn);

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio