Re: Wierd postgres Problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Fork
Subject Re: Wierd postgres Problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
Your missing your fields types, i.e.:

CREATE TABLE media_received (comp_id        SERIAL        NOT NULL,dept_id        INT4        NOT NULL,date_rec
TIMESTAMP   DEFAULT 'now',

that should fix your problem...

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio