Re: Order of Rules - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fork
Subject Re: Order of Rules
Date
List pgsql-general
Here are some good references on using triggers:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/aw_pgsql_book/node204.html
http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.0/user/c40874113.htm

These docs show you how to create a trigger, and use the information
contained in the new tuple for calculations....

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio