Diff to fix SQLForeignKeys in ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Michael Fork
Subject Diff to fix SQLForeignKeys in ODBC
Date
Re: Diff to fix SQLForeignKeys in ODBC
List pgsql-patches
Here is a diff to info.c in interfaces/odbc that updates SQLForeignKeys to
return foreign key information based on the pg_trigger system table.  I
have tested the patch with (what I believe) is all possible
primary/foreign key combinations -- however I may have missed some, so if
anyone feels like taking the patch for a test drive, here are some useful
links:

SQLForeignKeys specs
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/psdk/dasdk/odch7j8z.htm

Program to query a database using ODBC calls
http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_260SDK.htm
(this is the SDK, once it is installed, goto Samples\ODBC and look at
Admin and Odbctest)

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio

Attachment