Re: Stupid SQL Question: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fork
Subject Re: Stupid SQL Question:
Date
List pgsql-general
Try these queries...

SELECT injdate, outcome, count(outcome) FROM safety GROUP BY
injdate,outcome;

or

SELECT outcome, count(outcome) FROM safety WHERE injdate='2000-11-14'
GROUP BY outcome;

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio