Re: Exporting data from PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From brew@theMode.com
Subject Re: Exporting data from PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-novice
Michael....

Just going through some old email, so maybe you're way beyond needing a
response now, but:

> just to get some data out, but maybe that's what I should do.
> PHP (or other language): Make a script that'll do this for me. Can be
> used with query results.
>
> I'm probably missing something. I'd love to hear any ideas, including
> finding out if I'm just too lazy to use the two I've already thought
> of! :)

You could query and build up a string variable in php (using heredoc to
format the results as you want) then use the php mail()  function to send
it out via email.

Not the most elegant, but it's one way.

brew

                  Strange Brew   (brew@theMode.com)
     Check out my Musician's Online Database Exchange (The MODE Pages)
                        http://www.TheMode.com