Re: addslashes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: addslashes
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Ewald Geschwinde wrote:

> User groups not but a german portal site with php-nuke which I created a
> month ago :-)
> www.pgportal.org.
> I think now there are 9 users on this site. growing slowly :-)
>
> I try to find some portalsystem
> But it's not that easy to find one that works with postgresql
> I think I will test apache jetspeed with velocity

I hacked postnuke to work with pg.  The authors have been trying
to get it moved over to ado and now that pg has schemas it just
might work with little effort.  There's another one that uses pg
(the name escapes me) but I've avoided it since it's written in
perl.   Also xoops was to support pg sometime soon but I haven't
looked at the status of that.   Xoops is php.

Vince.
--
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.