Re: addslashes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: addslashes
Date
List pgsql-www
I will make this web interface in that way

News
List of news (sorted by timestamp DESC) -> clickable ->Details of the news-> all textfields are ditable and checkboxes for approved and active

The same for the events
I think this is a beginning.

All ok. Please short feedback
Ewald

Vince Vielhaber schrieb:
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Dave Page wrote:

Tested, looks good - thanks.

I've discussed it with Vince, and we think that pgsql-www@postgresql.org
should be the main notify address. I did think of another couple of
things we need to look at:

- The User Groups at the bottom of the right bar are fictional. Anyone
know anything about real ones?

- It would be nice to have the news/event included in the notify email.
If it's crap we then don't have to login to the server, hop across to
the database, then decipher the select output before we realise it's
crap.

- On that note, a simple (secured) web interface for approving and
activating/deactivating news and events would be handy if anyone has the
time/inclination.
It should also have editing capabilities so mistakes can be easily
corrected.

Vince.