Re: addslashes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: addslashes
Date
List pgsql-www
User groups not but a german portal site with php-nuke which I created a month ago :-)
www.pgportal.org.
I think now there are 9 users on this site. growing slowly :-)

I try to find some portalsystem
But it's not that easy to find one that works with postgresql
I think I will test apache jetspeed with velocity

New News and events will be sent to pgsql-www@postgresql.org

No problem to insert the news and events text

The interface will be ready next week. I have thinked about it.

Does this interface needs to be in a secure area of the webserver or should I programm sone kind of user login?

At the moment I have not that time cause I'm making 3 projects at the same time. Hope at the end of the week I have more time to spend on this

Ewald

Dave Page schrieb:
Tested, looks good - thanks.

I've discussed it with Vince, and we think that pgsql-www@postgresql.org
should be the main notify address. I did think of another couple of
things we need to look at:

- The User Groups at the bottom of the right bar are fictional. Anyone
know anything about real ones?

- It would be nice to have the news/event included in the notify email.
If it's crap we then don't have to login to the server, hop across to
the database, then decipher the select output before we realise it's
crap.

- On that note, a simple (secured) web interface for approving and
activating/deactivating news and events would be handy if anyone has the
time/inclination.

I'm going to investigate gborg stats now...

Regards, Dave.