Re: The new, the improved ... FTS Searching of Mailing List Archives - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: The new, the improved ... FTS Searching of Mailing List Archives
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > And something to add to 7.2!
> >
> > Huh? *raised eyebrow*  This is a standalone application that they've
> > donated to the project ... nothing that can be added to any of our
> > distributions ...
>
> Isn't the text indexing something that can go into the distribution?

to the best of my knowledge, everything they had for public consumption
was added to v7.1, but Oleg would be better for that ... to get
fts.postgresql.org, there was nothing special I had to do as far as the
backend was concerned *shrug*