Re: release dates and announcements ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: release dates and announcements ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Peter ...
The problem this cycle has been that as soon as a package is ready
for announce, ppl have been cropping up with bugs that need to be fixed,
so we don't bother announcing it ... except to -hackers ...
We are currently at Release Candidate 3, with an RC4 most likely
going out tomorrow evening, which will also be announced to -announce as
the 'final release before release' ...
... and, if all goes well, the full relesae will be out on Friday
of this coming week ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org