Re: tuples too big - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: tuples too big
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, I'd upgrade to at least 7.0.3 and change the BLCKSZ to 32k (in
src/include/config.h.in before configure config.h after).. That will give
you a 32k limit on tuple size.

7.1 eliminates the need for such things as TOAST does away with all tuple
size limits.. If you can wait, it should be out fairly soon.. I've been
using a 7.1 Beta 4 without a problem though I'm sure some bugs will
to pop up before the stable release..

Good luck!

-Mitch