Re: Re: mnogosearch -- pgsql seem so slow, please help me find out why - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Re: mnogosearch -- pgsql seem so slow, please help me find out why
Date
List pgsql-general

I'm using hte mod_perl version ... with a database of some 12million words
... except with the database under load with a vacuum or some such, I
dont' find that the search is too slow ... would like to somehow get rid
of that LIKE clause, which would probably spee d thing sup some, but going
from search.c to search.mpl mae a world of difference here ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org