Anyone using thttpd? - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Anyone using thttpd?
Date
List pgsql-php
I just set up thttpd on FreeBSD 4.2 with php and postgresql.  Everything
is working except name resolution.  I have to specify host in my connect
string, even tho it's the localhost, but I can't even just say localhost
I have to give it 127.0.0.1.  I get unknown host errors.  Giving it a
name of another machine won't resolve either, I have to provide the IP of
the host.  If I move the php script to the apache server host=localhost
works fine (although I still have to specify the host).

The machine has no problems with forward and reverse dns from the command
line and the perms on /etc/resolv.conf are fine (got burned by an HP once
with that).

Anyone have any ideas?

Vince.