Fast Forward (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Fast Forward (fwd)
Date
Re: Fast Forward (fwd)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: Fast Forward (fwd)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: Fast Forward (fwd)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Here's my response to the inaccurate article cmp produced.  After
chatting with Marc I decided to post it myself.

Since I know Ned reads this list, I formally request that he also
insists PUBLICALLY that cmp correct their inaccuracies.  I'm rather
disappointed (for lack of a more descriptive word) that Bruce has not
already done so.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore