Re: ByteA for binary data? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Myers
Subject Re: ByteA for binary data?
Date
List pgsql-general
My biggest issue with the LO's is that I can't seem to find anything on
how to list _all_ of my LO's.

If I lose the OID, I've got a LO out there with no pointer to it.

Am I missing something on that?

On the 8K limit, I'm not even seeing 8K, I'm seeing about 15 or 16 chars,
not really enough.  I'm using the latest PHP, 4.1.1, which didn't work, so
I figured I'd hit 4.2.0 in the CVS tree, no joy there either.

-Bob
ccrider@whiterose.net
Systems Administrator for whiterose.net
http://www.whiterose.net