Re: Odp: PD: triggered data change violation on relation "tbl_b" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Odp: PD: triggered data change violation on relation "tbl_b"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
This was a mistake in the interpretation of the spec (modification of
the same key row referenced by a foreign key constraint in the same
statement more than once is an error is how we believe the spec meant
it, but there's a case where they mention transaction and it got
misinterpreted).  I don't think anyone's permanently fixed it yet, but
making the check disappear involves commenting out the two blocks that
throw the message in backend/commands/trigger.c.