Re: Hi there, having problems with the following: - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Hi there, having problems with the following:
Date
List pgsql-sql
You'll probably want something like null::varchar (or other appropriate
type) for the nulls.  It's trying to grab the type from the first
select and can't figure the type out for the null.  (Technically
speaking, it's probably supposed to be CAST(NULL AS VARCHAR) to
be technically sql complient, but hey)