Re: Fwd: Re: HELP! foreign eys & inheritance - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: HELP! foreign eys & inheritance
Date
List pgsql-hackers
You'll need to make a unique index/unique constraint on the fields
of child you wish to constrain.  The unique constraint check wasn't
checked in 7.0, and also unique constraints are not inherited so
it has to be on the actual table you want to reference.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com