Re: Indexing for geographic objects? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Indexing for geographic objects?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
just a note here ... recently, we had a client with similar problems with
using index scan, where turning off seqscan did the trick ... we took his
tables, loaded them into a v7.1beta1 server and it correctly comes up with
the index scan ...

Oleg, have you tried this with v7.1 yet?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org