Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Install PgSQL, install PHP4, install IMP ... do it on a standalone machine
that you would never get an external connection on ... open connection to
IMP several times and watch number of postgres backends start and never
die ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org