Re: [HACKERS] Alpha FreeBSD port of PostgreSQL !!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Alpha FreeBSD port of PostgreSQL !!!
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> Nathan Boeger <nathan@khmere.com> writes:
> > is anyone working on the port of PostgreSQL for Alpha  FreeBSD ??
>
> Not that I know about.  DEC/Compaq was kind enough to lend the project
> an Alpha for testing, but it's running Linux (RedHat 6.2).

We've also got a copy of True64 to throw onto the machine, and I *have* to
work on getting FreeBSD running on it too ... never enough hours in the
day :(

Jeff, feel like trying out the True64 install and seeing how it
goes?  Worst case, we have to install Redhat from scratch *shrug*

Tom, anything on that machine that you wanna backup?  Or its all safe?