Re: Alpha FreeBSD port of PostgreSQL !!! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Alpha FreeBSD port of PostgreSQL !!!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Nathan Boeger <nathan@khmere.com> writes:
> is anyone working on the port of PostgreSQL for Alpha  FreeBSD ??

Not that I know about.  DEC/Compaq was kind enough to lend the project
an Alpha for testing, but it's running Linux (RedHat 6.2).

> If they need a box I am more than willing to give them complete access
> to my Alpha !

Let me get back to you after we finish wringing out the known Alpha
portability issues on the Linux box.  What with the fmgr changes,
7.1 has at least a shot at running cleanly on Alphas ... but there's
still mop-up work to do.