Re: Database log - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Database log
Date
List pgsql-hackers
try using the pg_options file itself, which, if you compile --with-syslog
support, will allow you to write to syslog. the main benefit being, you
can rotate your log files, which you can't if you do a redirect to a file

Systems Administrator @ hub.org