Re: That killer 3rd join... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: That killer 3rd join...
Date
List pgsql-general
most odd then ... I've had to kill off processes in the past (recent bug
report being a good example) and haven't had problems where having to
rebuild the database was a requirement ... I can't recall the OS you are
running on, but FreeBSD has a 'gcore' function that you can get a core
dump of a runnign process with ... assuming you have similar (or are
running FreeBSD), I wonder what a core dump would show ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org