Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> > why not just run aolserver on a different port like we do?
>
> If it has the functionality you desire and are looking for, sure.  My
> contention is that the average site isn't going to do it for a couple
> of features and would roll their own instead.

Sounds like a big waste of time investment when few of us have much of it
to start with ...

I've talked to Ben and he's going to work on getting the OpenACS version
up and running ... once he has that going, he's going to talk to you
(Vince) about getting the look to match what our web site looks like
... once we have that in place, the next step will be to customize it so
that it does what *we* want it to do ...