Re: [7.0.2] INDEX' TUPLES != HEAP' .. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [7.0.2] INDEX' TUPLES != HEAP' ..
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > Odd .. why is heap reporting 5899, when count() only reports 2951?
>
> Open transactions preventing recently-dead tuples from being reaped?

nope ... I've tried recreating the indices, no change ... and no change in
number of tuples ... actually, since this database is up, there would have
been zero additions or deletions, as that ability is yet to be re-written,
so other then SELECTs, that table is static/read-only