Re: [ANNOUNCE] Re: Re: [HACKERS] proposed improvements to PostgreSQL license - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Re: Re: [HACKERS] proposed improvements to PostgreSQL license
Date
List pgsql-general
Note that I have no issues at all with the addition of the three BOLD
paragraphs ... it is the "under juristiction of the state of
Virginia" part that I have an issue with, as I've noticed, do those other
developers outside of the USofA ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org