Re: [GENERAL] Oft Ask: How to contribute to PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Oft Ask: How to contribute to PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
> BTW the Postgres elephant doesn't look quite as attractive as the Linux
> penguin.

that being said, the linun penguin isn't nearly as attractive as the freebsd
deemon  , but don't get us started :)

> That said, it could still make a decent stuffed toy. Give it big eyes and a
> PostgreSQL t-shirt around a roly-poly body.

20usd is 30+cdn : for a stuffed toy ? we'll look into it.

on a side note we are looking into cofee mugs, keychains(alredy ordered)
and possibly mouse pads

jeff