Odd problem with pg_class ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Odd problem with pg_class ...
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Odd problem with pg_class ...
List pgsql-hackers
Morning all...
Am looking at a v6.4 system, and if I do:

select relname from pg_class;
It returns all the relations...but if I do:

select relname,relacl from pg_class;
It gives me:

pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
beforeor

while processing the request. We have lost the connection to the backend,
so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.
Still investigating, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all
ears...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org