Re: PL/PgSQL and NULL - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: PL/PgSQL and NULL
Date
List pgsql-sql
I think that is a bug in plpgsql,
when passing a NULL into a plpgsql defined function, it treats
other arguments as NULL also, you can use raise notice in
your function to watch this buggy thing(see following).

Jie LIANG

St. Bernard Software

10350 Science Center Drive
Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121