Urgent help - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Urgent help
Date
Re: Urgent help  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-sql
Tom,

I think one of system file has been crupted.
I tried to drop some user then db is hangged there forever,
so kill that session, when I relogin and type
urldb=# \z categories
NOTICE:  get_groname: group 2 not found
!#

and new user added cannot retrive data from any table.
what I can do??

Jie LIANG

St. Bernard Software
Internet Products Inc.