Re: Controlling Reuslts with Limit - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: Controlling Reuslts with Limit
Date
List pgsql-sql
My understanding:
because you return a subset instead of a single value,
so between 2 select ... limit ... queries.
if you delete a record(say song_id=947) then insert it again.
then results are different.
So for a multiple users db, you should use oder by when you use limit.

Jie LIANG

St. Bernard Software
Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive