Re: Need your help - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: Need your help
Date
List pgsql-sql
e.g.
Try:

CREATE TABLE emp (   id int4 primary key,   empname text,   salary int4,   last_date datetime,   last_user name);

CREATE FUNCTION emp_stamp () RETURNS OPAQUE AS   BEGINupdate emp set last_date=''now''::timestamp where id=NEW.id;
RETURN NEW;   END;

' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

CREATE TRIGGER emp_stamp BEFORE UPDATE ON emp   FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE emp_stamp();

Jie LIANG

St. Bernard Software
Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive