Re: Trouble with CREATE FUNCTION - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: Trouble with CREATE FUNCTION
Date
List pgsql-sql
1.The following command tells the database where to find the shared object
for the PL/pgSQL language's call handler function.
     CREATE FUNCTION plpgsql_call_handler () RETURNS OPAQUE AS         '/usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so' LANGUAGE 'C';

2.The command
     CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE 'plpgsql'         HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler         LANCOMPILER 'PL/pgSQL';

Jie LIANG

St. Bernard Software
Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive