Re: droping unique constraint - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: droping unique constraint
Date
List pgsql-admin
When the unique constraint was added, it should have
made a unique index on that column.  Removing that index
should remove the unique constraint (you may wish to
make a non-unique index if you have queries that were
using the index)

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com