Re: PostgreSQL BugTool Submission - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: PostgreSQL BugTool Submission
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Actually Peter did a patch for this fairly recently I
believe.  I haven't grabbed CVS recently enough to know
if it got committed.  There's a related question of what
permissions you need to follow referential actions (currently
it's the same permission as if you were doing the implied
statement).

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com